What we have available.
Get in touch with us.
System Resilience Engineer
To contribute to the resilience of Group Information Technology by improving availability, reliability and performance of business-critical customer facing systems, whilst building sustainable capability.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
IT & Computer Sciences degree or related certificate.
Experience in application development and support.
Experience using large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis.
Familiarity with systems and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef and Terraform).
Knowledge and experience with Software Version Control systems: SVN, GIT.
Experience maintaining automated build systems such as Bamboo and Jenkins.
Experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in engineering teams.
Experience leading and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline.
Linux system administration experience: ssh, monitoring processes, attaching storage, cleaning disk space, tailing logs.
Experience in translating business and functional requirements into technical specifications.
Ability to design and utilize network diagnostic tools to review network incidents for validation of resiliency working as designed.
Ability to maximise network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
Support and administration of firewall environments in line with IT Security Policy.
Configurate routing and switching equipment and firewalls.
Deliver a resilient operating environment through the managing the readiness and preparedness if the network.
Ability to review, recommend and document the physical resiliency test plans, test harnesses and substantiation.
Cloud Engineer (Azure)
To independently manage a small number of products or work streams relating to the design and implementation of Cloud solutions, operating across a number of Service Teams and proactively engaging with internal stakeholders. To guide less-experienced peers to become more productive and effective team members.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in either Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and/or Statistics
- Certification in one or more languages: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
- Mandatory qualification required: AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate / Professional) or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
5 to 7 years Application Development and Support eexperience in using large scale production systems and technologies, for example load balancing, monitoring, distributed systems, microservices, and configuration management.
Designing and executing small to medium scale systems automation projects with strong autonomy. Be familiar with and enthusiastic for software engineering best practices such as testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
Must have had a strong focus on instrumentation and observability with experience with monitoring and metrics collection tools such as AppDynamics, Prometheus, Nagios and Graphite.
Be familiar with systems and configuration management tools (e.g. Chef and Terraform).
Have experience implementing Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery processes in engineering teams and lastly, experience leading and integrating test automation into various points in a deployment pipeline and prior programming background in at least one or more languages: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell and Perl
Knowledge / Technical Expertise
- Active Directory – Azure
- Maintain and support applications (Java, C#, .NetCore)
- Azure SQL
- Cloud IaaS
- Cloud PaaS
- Service Fabric
- App Services
- Azure Storage
- Cloud Networking
- Express Route
- Virtual Network Gateway
- Cloud Security
- Network Security Groups
- Planning, design and development of PaaS on Cloud
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery processes – Azure DevOps
- Scripting experience in Shell
- Back-End infrastructure applications support
- ITIL based management methodology
- Systems Integration
- Systems Testing and Quality Assurance
- Participation in project planning and implementations
- Ability to effectively execute all related tasks within the support areas with a focus on SLA management and delivery
- Virtualization infrastructure support
- Microsoft and Linux environment knowledge
- Install, secure, maintain and support highly available software at scale
- Implement, monitor and scale systems that support large amounts of data
- Troubleshooting and debugging problems
- Mean Time To Recovery (MTTR), enable High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud backup and replication
Talent Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team. A Specialist in their field, master of their craft, – someone that has a proven sales record, great communicator, presentable and can-do attitude!
We are looking for a highly independent, energetic, self-motivated and driven individual who has experience in the full recruitment function.
Minimum 5-8 years recruitment experience
Good track record of consistent performance and achieving of targets
Ability to build and maintain relationships
Ability to build and maintain client and candidate base
Ability to create new business leads through various methods including cold calling
Experience developing sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
Experience initiating and coordinating development of action plans to penetrate new markets and clients
Experience Attracting a talent pool of candidates with a skill set that is in demand within the ICT industry
In-depth knowledge of recruitment as well as recruitment processes
Own transport essential
You Will Be Expected To
Grow and maintain a healthy client and candidate base
Attract candidates with in-demand skills
Have a flair to thrive in a sales environment
Have the ability to maintain and build relationships with stakeholders
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Have the dedication and resilience to create and apply an effective sales strategy
Possess business development and client retention skills – essential
Possess strong negotiation skills
Possess strong understanding of business, sales and financial management skills
To Thrive In Our Environment, We Require Consultants Who
Want to excel and be the best version of themselves
Hard working and possess an overall good work ethic
Well balanced, strong and resilient personality
Ability to learn and grasp new concepts as well as knowledge sharing
Driven and motivated to achieve greatness
Self-starter attitude, take ownership and accountability
Drive and encourage excellence
Site Reliability Engineer
Define the practice by developing the vision, mission, value proposition, goals, objectives and operating model and continually evolving this as the industry and organisation changes. Build practice capability by defining, implementing and evolving the set of methods, practices, guidelines, frameworks, platforms and tools that are required in order to continually improve the quality of technical solutions that are delivered under the practice for the Group. Build practice uniformity by defining standards for acquiring (hiring), training and developing top class engineers, technical leaders and experts to the practice, as well as encouraging consistent engineering excellence across the practice.
Drive innovation and continual renewal in the practice in line with changes in the industry, as well as establish the metrics and tools to assess capabilities and develop individuals associated to the practice. Be an evangelist for the SRE Practice as a whole across Group IT and influence all levels of the organisation to focus on driving engineering excellence. Drive the shared KPIs across the Practice and Portfolio structures, focussing on improving the quality of software that we build for our customers. Establish and maintain the technical capability of the SRE practice by implementing methods, standards, guidelines, quality and measurement frameworks, practices and processes.
- First Degree in IT and Computer Sciences
- Agile Software development methodologies and associated practices such as Continuous Integration, Software Defined Infrastructure, Evolutionary Architecture, etc
- IT related professional certification.
- Engineering Certifications.
- 7-10 years Solid experience in working in a multi discipline team fostering collaboration and team work.
- 3-4 Years Commercial management consulting experience
- 7-10 years Exposure to broad business and financial management type experience, specifically within the banking sector.
- 3-4 Years delegating full areas of accountability and decision making to allow others to grow and learn from managing new responsibilities. Provides developmental guidance or coaching along with the developmental assignment.
- A solid IT background and consistently keeping up-to-date with advancements in the field.
- Proven track record to a broad spectrum of stakeholders including senior executives.
- Experience in being a catalyst for organisational change.
Knowledge / Technical Expertise
- Business Analysis
- Troubleshooting Ability
- IT Knowledge